Ladies and Gents we are only 10 days away from my most favorite holiday of the year. That’s right, 10 days to Thanksgiving y’all! For my followers here in Austin, I wanted to give you a few options for your turkey day. Whether you’re celebrating with a crowd and want to worry less about cooking or you’re wondering what your options are for dining out, let me be your guide to an easy Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 23:
- Mattie’s at Green Pastures
- Time: Two seatings, at 11 a.m. and at 1 p.m.
- Honoring Green Pastures’ legendary holiday brunches, Executive Chef Joshua Thomas has curated a Thanksgiving brunch that continues the tradition of serving Southern-inspired cuisine while using rustic, farm-fresh produce and ingredients. The holiday buffet will feature carving stations with Slow Roasted Akaushi Prime Rib and Sage-Brined Turkey Breast, and decadent dishes such as Brioche French Toast and Eggs Benedict. Adults receive one alcoholic drink included in the price.
- Reservations are required: 512-444-1888
- Price: $85 for adults; $40 for kids age 6-12; kids under 6 eat free
- Full menu available upon request
- Second Bar + Kitchen Domain NORTHSIDE
- Time: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m
- Treat your family & friends to a delicious Thanksgiving meal at Second Bar + Kitchen Domain NORTHSIDE. Available all day, enjoy tasty starters like Sweet Potato Biscuits, family-style offerings of classic Thanksgiving sides with a twist, a Slow Roasted Turkey carving station, bar buffet featuring lighter plates, plus, assorted dessert bites.
- Price: $38 for adults; $19 for kids
- Full menu can be found here
- The Carillon
- Time: 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Located in the heart of Austin on the University of Texas campus, The Carillon is offering a special Thanksgiving brunch buffet with endless options to please every member of the family. Experience a relaxed, yet refined dining experience in a comfortably elegant atmosphere with carving stations featuring Prime Rib and Roasted Turkey, along with entrees like swordfish and lamb lion. Get your fill of holiday sides, which include Cornbread Dressing, Green Bean Casserole, Crispy Brussels Sports and much more. The Carillon will also serve an incredible selection of sweet treats to end your meal, including Brown Sugar Apple Bread Pudding, Bourbon Pecan Torte, Carrot Cake Truffles, and more.
- Price: $68 for adults; $30 for kids
- Reservations: 512-404-3655
- Full menu can be found here.
- Time: Open 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.; dinner is offered starting at 3 p.m.
- In addition to their regular menus, Geraldine’s is offering a Thanksgiving dish that is anything but traditional. Enjoy Smoked Turkey Roulade, Braised Greens, Wild Mushroom & Herbs, Frisee, and Chicken Jus.
- Reservations: Call 512-476-4755
- Boiler Nine Bar + Grill
- Pre-order: October 23- November 15
- Rush-order: November 16-17
- Pick-up: November 21-22 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- This Thanksgiving, let Boiler Nine do the cooking with their new Thanksgiving To-Go program. Dine and indulge in a full Thanksgiving dinner from the fire-focused restaurant – at the comfort of your home – including: Smoke Roasted Turkey Breast, Andouille Sourdough Stuffing, Mac and Pimento Cheese, Bourbon Pecan Pie, Make-Your-Own Punch Kits, and more. Available to serve up to eight.
- Price: $70 + tax for two; $130 + tax for four; $240 + tax for eight
- Full menu can be found here.
- Wheatsville Food Co-op
- November 1-30, 2017
- In addition to offering all of the ingredients needed to make a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, including locally and sustainably-raised turkeys, Wheatsville Food Co-op offers a wide variety of prepared holiday dishes to help lighten the load in the kitchen. From festive entrees to homemade pies, Wheatsville has a-la-carte items available for the entire holiday meal, including vegan and gluten-free selections. Thanksgiving orders can be placed through the Wheatsville catering team starting in November.
- Razzoo’s Cajun Cafe
- The team at each of the nineteen Razzoo’s locations prepares delicious Cajun feasts for Thanksgiving, and guests can order just a Cajun Fried Turkey or a full meal with delicious side dishes and dessert.
- Cajun Fried Turkey – 15-pound average, Injected with our special marinade, rubbed with spices and deep fried. Feeds 10 – 12
- Price $69.95
- Side Dishes- By the Pint (Feeds 2-3) -$4.99 or By the Quart (Feeds 4-6) -$7.99 with choices from: Smokey Red Beans, Dirty Rice, Mashed Potatoes, Cajun Cream Gravy, Green Beans
- Bread Pudding- Full Pan (Feeds 12 to 15) -$34.95 or Half Pan (Feeds 6 to 8) — $19.95
- Quantities of Cajun Fried Turkeys at each Razzoo’s location are limited, and guests should place their order at their local Razzoo’s Cajun Café.
- Prep To Your Door
- Must order ASAP, Limited spots for delivery.
Black Friday – Friday, November 24
- District Kitchen + Cocktails
- Time: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Known for offering brunch on Fridays, District is the perfect stop after an early morning of post-Thanksgiving, Black Friday shopping to enjoy a leisurely brunch complete with breakfast cocktails like the, “I Like It Alatte,” made with house made cold brew, chocolate mole bitters, Ancho Reyes tequila, espresso liquor and orgeat and delicious entrees including the Banana Bread French Toast, Chef Hajimaleki’s famous Shakshuka and the Heart Breaker served with two honey buttermilk biscuits topped with duck fat gravy, bacon, shishito pepper, white cheddar, green onions and two sunny farm eggs.
- Full menu can be found here.
I really hope that this post helps some of y’all out with your Thanksgiving Day plans.
To check out some of my other restaurant or food reviews please check out my reviews page. Thank you for reading! Don’t forget to like, comment, and share!
Until next time Loves!
Disclaimer: I am a member of the Amazon Affiliates program. I do get a little kick-back if you purchase anything through the Amazon links provided anywhere on my site, you however, are not charged anything additional from this. Please use these links and help a sista out 🙂